All Kids Golf – It’s like Amazon for Junior Golfers

I have two junior golfers. One is 10, the other seven, and they can’t get enough of the sport. I used to get a kick out of how excited they got about a new driver, an orange golf ball or a headcover with a dog on it. When I took a step back, I realized that, fundamentally, this is what we all love about golf. All Kids Golf Clubs feel the same way. They took the idea that golf should be fun, exciting and accessible and created a one-stop shop. If you know a junior golfer, All Kids Golf is a resource to take advantage of.

What is All Kids Golf Clubs?

All Kids Golf Clubs was founded in 1999 by golf parents who wanted high-quality and affordable equipment for their children. They were frustrated with the options available to them.

What sets All Kids Golf Clubs apart is their commitment to customer service, extensive product selection and ensuring a proper fit for young golfers of all skill levels.

Spend some time on the All Kids website. Not only will you find plenty of options for your kids but you may end up measuring your putter to see if the Shark Putter Cover would work for your game. 

Top–selling All Kids Golf products

If you have kids interested in getting started or taking golf more seriously, here are some products you may want to consider.

All Kids Golf Clubs

Toddler Golf Clubs (Ages 2-5)

Toddler golf clubs have to be lightweight, easy to hit and have plenty of loft. At this age, the best part of the game is getting a golf ball up in the air.

All Kids Golf offers box sets, single clubs and even some plastic club options. (We get it—moving away from plastic can be a big step for some!)

The smallest set is the Tour X 3 club set for kids ages two to four. You can add up to six additional clubs to the Tour X set as your child grows. Most toddlers need nothing more than a three-piece set but if they pick up a love for the game, it’s nice to have the option to add to the set.

Single clubs

When my son was two, we wanted him to try golf so I started by purchasing a single club. He loved it so I was ready to add more. Sets are nice to have but I’ve also noticed that as my kids have grown and gained more distance control, they need a lot of fill-in clubs, things like a 5-wood, hybrid or even a sand wedge.

Tour Edge single clubs are a best seller for All Kids’ Golf. Their pricing is fair and they offer many options.

Lynx is a good brand for left-handed single clubs that other companies may not offer.

When purchasing a first club for a new golfer with little sports experience, consider something with a grip trainer attached. The Tour X Yard Club is a good choice.

All Kids Golf Clubs

Teen golf clubs

Teen golfers who try to fit into adult equipment may struggle to see results on the course. If your kids are sticking with golf in their teen years, chances are they are starting to really enjoy the game and maybe even play a little competitive golf.

All Kids Golf Clubs has options for teens including box sets and single clubs. You’ll want to take into account your teen’s skill level and height to ensure the right fit.

The Callaway XT 10 Piece Teen Set and the Tour Edge HL-J Junior Complete Set are popular options. You’ll also see the Tour X which has the options available for toddlers all the way up to teen golfers. Tour X sets are typically lower in price. 

Kids golf apparel

Kids golf apparel is important not just because it’s easier for kids to swing in true golf apparel but because many courses require it. Most clubs require even children to abide by the dress code.

Not every golf clothing manufacturer has options for juniors. What I love about the All Kids store is its full line across different brands. It saves me the time of shopping at each manufacturer’s website to see what they have available in junior sizes.

Kids grow fast—golf clothes might only last a season.

Some of our favorites are the PUMA Fusion EVO Spikeless Shoes. They are affordable for fast-growing feet and provide a sporty and comfortable fit.

The PUMA MATTR polos and adidas Performance Polos are also some of our favorites. All Kids Golf also carries brands like Bad Birdie and Garb if you want unique apparel for your kids.

Golf games

It would be nice to think that my love for the game of golf and my passion for it for the last 30 years of my life inspired my young children to get involved. In reality, it’s the games. 

Golf is supposed to be fun and if you want kids to love it, you have to show them this side of the sport. (They have plenty of time to learn about three-putting for bogey!)

Some of the best-selling golf games that All Kids sells are BucketGolf 3 Hole Golf Game and GoSports Battlechip Pro Cornhole Game. I purchased the Battleship Pro Cornhole for my brother-in-law and he can tell you this game works for both adults and children.

We often use the GoSports 3 Piece Training Golf Chipping Nets in the backyard. I’ll assign point values to each net and we play until someone gets the exact number of points they need.

Final thoughts

Don’t let the name trick you. All Kids Golf Clubs is more than just clubs. This is your one-stop shop for all golf gear to get juniors started and keep them going. Finding junior golf equipment and accessories is more time-consuming than finding adult gear. All Kids Golf Clubs has made this process easy and enjoyable. 

This article was written in partnership with All Kids Golf

The post All Kids Golf – It’s like Amazon for Junior Golfers appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/all-kids-golf-one-stop-shop/