Are you an average golfer? Try these 5 golf balls

</div>

Are you an average golfer? I’ve got the top five longest balls for those of you who are swinging around a 100 miles per hour. Earlier you may have caught our longest balls in golf for 115 miles per hour, but I figured I would talk to the rest of you who aren’t swinging out of your shoes.

Coming in at number five, we’ve got the Titleist Pro V1 yellow at 272 yards. You’re going to get a low flight ball. And also if you end up in the trees, like me, it’s easier to find in those leaves

At number four, we’ve got the LA golf ball at 272. The golf ball did hold its own in our test. I do hate to tell you though, they are 70 bucks a dozen.

Number three for you mid swing speed players is going to be the Titleist Pro V1X Left Dash. And you might be saying, well, the math just isn’t mathing. It came in at number one for 115 miles per hour. But I’m here to tell you, not every golf ball performs the same for every golfer

Coming in at number two, we’ve got the Callaway Chrome Soft X. We’ve seen some massive improvements from Callaway over the last year. That ain’t too shabby.

And the champ for you mid swing speed players is Titleist Pro V1X coming in at 274. 7 yards.

Which ball do you play? Looking for something more suited for your swing speed or budget? Check out our full 2023 golf ball test results.

The post Are you an average golfer? Try these 5 golf balls appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/are-you-an-average-golfer-try-these-5-golf-balls/