Bettinardi Collaborates with Hasbro for a Second Monopoly Release

• Bettinardi is collaborating with Hasbro for a second Monopoly-themed release.
  • The release will be spread out over four days with different putters, head covers and other Monopoly/Bettinardi collab gear.
  • Releases begin Aug. 26 at Bettinardi.com

Bettinardi just announced their second Monopoly-themed release in collaboration with toymaker Hasbro. Over the course of four days next week, Bettinardi will be releasing Monopoly-inspired golf items.

By the way, how amazing is that orange In Jail fairway wood cover? Taking the cover off my 3W does often result in a trip to a hole’s penal area.

Putters, pitch tools and Park Place

In terms of the scope of the Monopoly release, Bettinardi is keeping things close to their “community chest” this time. They’ve told us to expect to see putters, wedges, irons, head covers and other golf accessories displaying iconic Monopoly imagery.

From the teaser photos, it looks like the products will cover a wide range of Monopoly themes including the return of the popular Monopoly money covers in various denominations.

I fully expect to see a Get Out of Jail Free wedge.

A Hotel on Boardwalk item?

Though the photos show lots of different Bettinardi/Monopoly items, I have the feeling Bettinardi is not showing us everything. I suspect there are a couple of Boardwalk-level drops coming.

Remember that, for the first Monopoly release, Bettinardi milled a whole Monopoly game. Board, thimble … the whole shebang.

Bettinardi likely is planning some surprise drops. No doubt they will unveil something big when the Monopoly collection goes live next week. Rumor has it that there are either some ultra-collectible items or possibly a game for collectors spread out over the four-day release. Perhaps it will be something like the McDonald’s Monopoly game where you collect things for a larger prize.

All I know is that I’d happily mortgage Marvin Gardens, Ventnor Avenue and Atlantic Avenue to pick up the Queen B6 below for a $500 note.

If you are a Monopoly fan or are curious about what Bettinardi is releasing, head to Bettinardi.com

The post Bettinardi Collaborates with Hasbro for a Second Monopoly Release appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/bettinardi-collaborates-with-hasbro-for-a-second-monopoly-release/