Forum Member Review: T Squared Putters

The T Squared line of putters has been generating buzz in the golfing community. This article summarizes the experiences of our MyGolfSpy Forum members chosen to test these putters.

Key Highlights

• Aesthetics: Praised for its sleek, modern design and extensive customization options
  • Performance: Noted for excellent balance, weight distribution and ease of alignment, leading to improved accuracy
  • On-Course data: Helped testers reduce three-putts and improve putting stats
  • Likes: Customization, balance and feel, useful alignment aids
  • Dislikes: Adjustment period for speed control and some concerns about long-term durability
  • Durability: Held up well during testing but long-term performance is still to be evaluated

About T Squared Putters

T Squared Putters was founded by Tony Sciandra in Orchard Park, N.Y. The company was established with the goal of creating high-quality, precision-engineered putters that offer a high level of customization. T Squared Putters allow golfers to choose from various finishes, weights and alignment aids to create a putter tailored to their specific needs and preferences.

T Squared Putters performed impressively in MyGolfSpy’s Most Wanted testing, particularly excelling in the category for 10-foot putts where their putters were noted for their accuracy and consistency. This recognition has helped T Squared gain credibility and popularity within the golfing community. For more information, visit the T Squared Putters website.

Appearance

The T Squared TS-912 putter was praised for its aesthetics. Testers highlighted its sleek and modern design, with Dan Underwood noting that the putter’s appearance alone was a major selling point. The customization options also received positive feedback, allowing golfers to tailor the putter to their personal style and preferences, which is a rare feature in the market today.

“I love the sleek, modern design of the TS-912. It’s a real head-turner on the green.” — Dan Underwood

“The customization options are fantastic. Being able to tailor the putter to my liking is a huge plus.” — TCUfrog

Performance

When it comes to performance, the T Squared putters generally impressed the testers. One user reported that the putter’s balance and weight distribution allowed for a smooth and consistent stroke, which translated into improved accuracy. Another tester appreciated the ease of alignment, stating that the putter helped them aim more precisely and consistently.

“The balance and weight distribution are perfect, giving me a smooth, consistent stroke.” — Shifty

“The alignment aids on the TS-912 are incredibly helpful. My putting accuracy has improved significantly.” — Placasse61

On the putting green, testers found that their T Squared putters excelled in various conditions. For example, our tester Shifty noted that despite struggling with speed control on slower greens, the putter still managed to perform well, making it easier to adjust and drain putts from mid-range distances.

“Even on slower greens, the TS-912 performed well, helping me adjust my speed and sink those mid-range putts.” — Shifty

On-Course Data

Data from on-course testing indicated the T Squared putters helped reduce the number of three-putts. Tester TCUfrog, who typically averages 27 putts per round, noticed a significant improvement after switching to the T Squared putter. This aligns with the putter’s performance in MyGolfSpy’s Most Wanted testing, where it was noted for its excellence at 10-foot putts.

“My average putts per round have decreased since I started using the T Squared. It’s been a game-changer for my short game.” — TCUfrog

“The TS-912 is especially good at those crucial 10-foot putts, making a noticeable difference in my scoring.” — Dan Underwood

The testers appreciated several features of the TS-912 putter:

• Customization: The ability to customize the putter’s look and specifications was a major positive.
  • Balance and Feel: Testers frequently mentioned the putter’s excellent balance and the comfortable feel during their stroke.
  • Alignment Aids: The alignment aids were highlighted as particularly useful, helping golfers aim more accurately.

“The customization options are a huge plus, allowing me to get the exact look and feel I want.” — Placasse61

“The balance and feel of the TS-912 are second to none. It has really boosted my confidence on the greens.” — Shifty

Dislikes

Despite the overwhelmingly positive feedback, there were some criticisms:

• Adjustment Period: Some testers noted that it took a bit of time to get used to the putter, especially in terms of speed control on different green speeds.
  • Durability Concerns: A few users raised concerns about the putter’s durability over the long term, although no significant issues were reported during the testing period.

“It took me a little while to get used to the speed control on different greens, but once I adjusted, it was great.” — TCUfrog

“I’m slightly concerned about the long-term durability, but so far it has held up well.” — Dan Underwood​

Durability

In terms of durability, the T Squared putters appear to hold up well under regular use. Testers did not report overly significant wear or damage during their testing period, which included multiple rounds and practice sessions. However, given that long-term durability can only be assessed over a more extended period, some testers expressed a desire to see how the putter performs after a full season of use given the black finish.

“The putter has held up well so far, but I’m interested to see how it lasts over a full season.” — Shifty

“No significant wear and tear yet, but only time will tell.” — Placasse61

Additional feedback

Additional feedback from the testers included:

• Consistency: Testers found that the putter provided a consistent roll, which helped in maintaining a reliable putting performance.
  • Comfort: The putter’s design and weight were frequently mentioned as contributing to a comfortable and confident putting experience.

“The TS-912 provides a consistent roll every time, which is crucial for my game.” — Dan Underwood​

“The design and weight of the putter make it very comfortable to use. I feel more confident on the greens.” — Placasse61

Conclusion

Overall, the T Squared lineup of putters left a positive impression on the MyGolfSpy testers. With its customizable options, excellent balance and alignment aids, it caters to a wide range of golfers looking to improve their putting game. While there are minor concerns about the adjustment period and long-term durability, the initial feedback suggests the TS-912 is a solid choice for golfers seeking a high-performing putter.

“The TS-912 has significantly improved my putting game. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new putter.” — Shifty

“This putter is a game-changer. With its customization options and performance, it’s hard to beat.” — TCUfrog

If you want to see their full reviews, photos and more, you can see them here on the Forum: Forum Member Review T Squared Putters.

Become a forum tester

Do you want to be a tester? We have an opportunity every week for our Forum members to participate. We have a full guide for anyone considering becoming a MyGolfSpy Forum Tester.

MyGolfSpy Forum: How To Be A Tester Guide

The post Forum Member Review: T Squared Putters appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/forum-member-review-t-squared-putters/