I Shopped lululemon’s Secret Sale. Here Are 5 of My Favorite Pieces

If you spend enough time scrolling, you can usually find a pretty good deal on some great lululemon golf clothing. Their “secret” sale section, “We Made Too Much”, is the perfect place to find your new favorite golf shorts, pants or polo.

It’s the worst-kept “secret” in golf. And it’s also my favorite place to shop. Which also means it’s my wife’s least favorite place for me to shop. In any case, it’s usually much easier to convince her I need a new golf polo when it’s on sale!

I’ve spent a few hours scouring the lululemon website with your best interest in mind. Here are my five favorite pieces from lululemon’s secret sale section.

1. Classic-Fit Pique Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt

This classic polo shirt is made from a cotton-blend pique for that ultra-soft feel and great breathabilty. It also features lululemon’s anti-stink treatment, making it a great option for those hot and humid summer rounds.

Check Price

2. ABC Classic-Fit Trouser Warpstreme

lululemon’s ABC (anti-ball crushing) technology makes their pants extremely comfortable. The ABC pant is a solid choice for the course and clubhouse. Yes, your partner will love how these look. No, I can’t promise they’ll get the cart girl to ask for your number.

Check Price

3. Logo Sport Polo Short Sleeve

The Logo Sport Polo is one of my favorite summer shirts. It’s lightweight, stretchy and breathable. This is the polo of choice for new lululemon athlete Min Woo Lee … that’s all you need to know. If it’s good enough for Chef, it’s good enough for me.

Check Price

4. Water-Repellent Pull-On Golf Pant

It’s always a good idea to keep rain pants in your bag. This pair of water-repellent pull-on pants is great in a pinch when that pesky storm cloud starts to rain on your par parade. These are giving off some JDay vibes, and I’m here for it.

Check Price

5. Fast and Free Running Hat

I’m a sucker for a good hat. Running hats like this one from lululemon make great golf hats. They’re light, great at handling sweat and dry quickly. Whether you’re running after your ball in the woods or sprinting to take the trash out before your honey gets home, this hat is ready for it all.

Check Price

The post I Shopped lululemon’s Secret Sale. Here Are 5 of My Favorite Pieces appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/i-shopped-lululemons-secret-sale-here-are-five-of-my-favorite-pieces/