I’ve Been Shopping Callaway Certified Pre-Owned for Years. I’ve Rarely Seen a Sale This Good

Callaway Certified Pre-Owned is one of the best-kept secrets in golf. I’ve been shopping there for years, and I’ve ordered clubs rated both “Like New” and “Very Good” that arrived essentially brand new. In most cases, they were still brand new and shrink-wrapped. It’s genuinely insane.

That’s why when I saw this sale go up, my jaw dropped.

As part of Callaway’s Golftober Fest, you can save up to 40% on clubs and up to 50% on Elyte equipment. In all my years of shopping there, I can say with complete confidence that this is one of the best sales that they run all year.

The obvious headliner is the Elyte Triple Diamond Driver. Depending on condition and configuration, prices are dropping into the high-$200 range, which is absurd for a driver that was voted our best driver of 2025. Some listings are even showing 50% off.

And it’s not just the driver. Elyte fairway woods, hybrids and other models are also heavily discounted. Look, we live in a world where new golf equipment is ridiculously expensive, and there’s absolutely no shame in buying used clubs. Britt uses a used TaylorMade Stealth fairway wood. New and expensive doesn’t always mean better. If you know anything about me, I’m all about affordability and quality, and Callaway Certified Pre-Owned is the definition of that.

If you’ve never shopped Callaway Certified Pre-Owned before, do yourself a favor and do so. You will find some absolute gems. If you already know how good it can be, you’re going to want to shop this sale.

Shop Callaway Golftober Fest Sale Now!

The post I’ve Been Shopping Callaway Certified Pre-Owned for Years. I’ve Rarely Seen a Sale This Good. appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/ive-been-shopping-callaway-certified-pre-owned-for-years-ive-rarely-seen-a-sale-this-good/