I’ve Worn Over 125 Golf Shoes, Here are Five of my Favorites

I case you haven’t guessed, I like golf shoes. I’ve spent the better part of two years with MyGolfSpy testing any golf shoe I can get my hands on. Through various Most Wanted testing seasons and a host of individual golf shoe reviews, I’ve worn over 125 different pairs.

That’s a lot of shoes. A lot of bad, and a lot of good. When you’ve worn as many as I have, you start to take a liking to a few in particular. And while I’ve got a constantly rotating closet, there are a few pairs that I always go back to.

In no particular order, here are my current five favorite golf shoes.*

*This changes frequently, and in no way is meant to reflect or replace the best golf shoes from our 2024 testing.

adidas MC80

I’m all about first impressions. The first time I put on the adidas MC80, I was blown away with how comfortable they are. There are few things about the shoe that I don’t love. From the supple full-grain leather upper to the BOOST midsole, the MC80 is a golf shoe that I can’t kick from my current rotation.

Check Price

Under Armour Phantom

This is another one of those shoes that’s just so comfortable that it’s hard to beat. While I don’t love the traction, that’s not my main focus nor my personal preference. It looks good, feels great and is easy to wear both on and off the course.

Check Price

NIKE Tiger Woods ’13

Despite Woods’ parting ways with the Swoosh, the Tiger Woods ’13 golf shoes are probably my favorite pair of spiked golf shoes right now. This isn’t a pair I was able to wear when they first released (I was still in middle school and hadn’t yet touched a golf club), so I’m stoked to have them in my collection.

Check Price

New Balance x Malbon 550

I’m a big fan of sneaker-style golf shoes. The New Balance x Malbon 550 won’t blow anyone away with performance, but they look really good and pair well with shorts, pants or joggers. I find myself wearing this one to the office more often than I care to admit.

Check Price

adidas MC87 4D

I’m a sucker for stuff that’s different, which is why the adidas MC87 4D rounds out my current favorite golf shoes. They’re made with adidas fancy 4D technology (it’s basically a 3D-printed midsole) and a cool leather upper. Yes, I did remove the kiltie.

Check Price

What are your favorites?

My favorite shoes are in actuality, probably vastly different from yours. And that’s okay. It’s fun to wear what you like, regardless of what others think.

What are your favorite golf shoes? I’d love to hear what you’re wearing!

The post I’ve Worn Over 125 Golf Shoes, Here are Five of my Favorites appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/ive-worn-over-125-golf-shoes-here-are-five-of-my-favorites/