If you had to play one brand in 2024, what would it be?

</div>

What we’ve seen in 15 years of testing here is there’s rarely one brand through the bag that makes the best clubs. We just finished wrapping up hybrid testing here and the Ping G430 won pretty convincingly.

We were sitting there diving through the data and it just made me think like, “I don’t know what is going on at PING golf in the last two, two and a half years, but they have obviously figured something out because It’s rare that we see clubs finish like standard deviations better than others.”

That’s what we’re seeing with so many PING clubs. The PING iCrossover, ridiculous. The PING G430 10K, ridiculous. Like if you can’t hit that in the fairway, you probably need some lessons. It makes everybody pretty good at golf. The hybrid just won by leaps and bounds. The wedge, the wet wedge results they’ve dominated in.

Like the wet wedge, the hydrophobicity thing that they did, like now everybody’s following them on that. The 10k driver, everyone’s following them on the 10k thing.

If I were to pick a single brand to play from top to bottom, minus the putter, it would be PING golf and that goes against almost everything we’ve ever said.

That’s saying a lot for a company that tells you not to play the same brand.

The post If you had to play one brand in 2024, what would it be? appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/if-you-had-to-play-one-brand-in-2024-what-would-it-be/