Keegan Bradley’s BMW Championship winning bag

Keegan Bradley carded 12-under at Castle Pines Golf Club outside Denver, Colorado, for a one-shot win over a trio of players in the BMW Championship and clinched himself fourth place in the FedEx Cup standings.

Entering the TOUR Championship at No.4 on the FedExCup standings means he will be four strokes behind No.1 Scottie Scheffler in the Starting Strokes format.

Bradley was shocked by the win having only just qualified for the second leg of the FedExCup Playoffs.

“I’m in a bit of a state of shock because there was a time a week ago about this time that I didn’t think I was going to be coming here,” he said.

“I had to have a lot of magical things happen for me to just play in this tournament, and when I got here, I was so grateful just to be here.”

Bradley won the BMW Championship with a mixed set of clubs.

The newly-appointed Ryder Cup captain supplements his iron set from the Japanese brand Srixon with a hybrid from Callaway, a 3-wood from TaylorMade and a driver from Ping.

He uses an Odyssey club for his putter choice.

His PING G430 LST driver is intended for players who generate a lot of clubhead speed and rely on a more penetrating trajectory. The 440cc LST accelerates ball speed with reduced spin, with key contributors being a new Carbonfly Wrap and a newly optimized face featuring what they dub as Spinsistency, combining for longer drives with a more pleasing impact experience.

The TaylorMade Qi10 3-wood is the model most popular with both Tour players and amateurs, offering the ideal blend of distance and forgiveness, while the precision centre of gravity location delivers a combo of high launch and low spin.

With its unique profile the Callaway Apex UW hybrid promotes the launch and distance benefits of a high lofted fairway wood with the versatility of hybrids, along with a more neutral ball flight. It’s a multi-purpose offering that better players can use with confidence off the tee into tight landing areas, out of the fairway into Par-5s, or from the rough.

Srixon’s ZX5 Mk IIs are the perfect union of razor-sharp looks, power, and playability as they combine a premium forged feel, advanced ball speed and distance technology in a great TOUR distance iron.

A players Iron with tour-preferred looks and the pure feel of a premium blade, offering total control—ZX7 Mk II delivers the full package for better players. They feature a compact shape, narrow topline, single-piece forging and narrow sole.

Cleveland RTX ZipCore wedges are designed to improve spin in all conditions blending the HydraZip face, UltiZip grooves and upgraded ZipCore techs into a classic wedge look.

Stephen Sweeney, PGA Tour putting coach, is a big fan of the Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter.

“I think the biggest thing that people don’t understand with that putter is the Versa element to it; the black-white-black colorway. So it helps with alignment at the very start,” Sweeney says.

And then with the counterbalanced part of the putter, and the Versa together, the way they work together, it almost swings itself once you get it started. It’s very easy to swing on the correct path. So, no, it’s not hype. It actually does have some technology in it that helps it perform better.

Keegan Bradley’s BMW Championship-winning bag

DRIVER: Ping G430 LST (10.5 degrees), with Fujikura Ventus Black 6 X shaft

FAIRWAY WOOD: TaylorMade Qi10 (16.5 degrees), with Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 70 TX shaft

HYBRID: Callaway Apex UW (19 degrees), with Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80 TX shaft

IRONS: Srixon ZX5 Mk II (3-5), ZX7 Mk II (6-PW), with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts

WEDGES: Cleveland RTX ZipCore (52, 58 degrees), with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts

PUTTER: Odyssey Versa Jailbird

BALL: Srixon Z-Star Diamond

GRIPS: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus4 (full swing) / SuperStroke Zenergy WristLock (putter)

READ MORE: Inside Adam Scott’s latest equipment changes including a bold 9-wood switch

The post Keegan Bradley’s BMW Championship winning bag appeared first on Golf365.

Article Link: Keegan Bradley's BMW Championship winning bag - Golf365