My 3 Favorite Pieces from PXG’s Twilight Round Collection

It’s time to announce some new gear from PXG!

No, we aren’t talking about clubs (although I’ll always give kudos to PXG for offering their clubs in left-handed because it makes me feel slightly less left out). If you are looking for the skinny on all of the new PXG irons, wedges and more, you can check that out here.

The purpose of this piece is to shine a light on the other, perhaps most underrated, side of PXG’s business: apparel. The new fall/winter apparel collection is here and it deserves some serious praise. From the understated, yet effective, color palette to the sheer number of garments available, PXG is becoming more and more of a legitimate option in the apparel space.

The first few pieces belong to a sub-collection entitled “Twilight Round.” This limited-edition drop will be followed up with the release of the entire fall/winter lineup on Aug. 29.

1. Comfort Fit X Sleeve Texture Polo

While I’m generally a fan of bold patterns and fun textures, the subtlety of the Comfort Fit X Sleeve Texture Polo from the PXG Twilight Round collection definitely caught my eye. Perhaps it’s the stark contrast of the grey and marigold colors, but this is one I can absolutely see contributing to my closet.

Check Price

2. Hooded Fairway Camo Raglan Pullover

I think this might be my favorite piece from the entire drop … nay, PXG apparel in general. This slick camo-patterned hoodie is as cool as it is cozy. Hoodies absolutely belong on the course, especially if they look this good.

Check Price

3.  Sleeveless Day Dress

Gotta show some love to the ladies. Like lefty golfers, PXG doesn’t leave the ladies out of the mix. The Sleeveless Day Dress is both flattering and functional. It features four-way stretch and (you guessed it), pockets!

Check Price

If you’re interested, you can shop the eight items from the Twilight Collection now at PXG. For those who want more options, the full apparel line releases on Aug. 29.

The post My 3 Favorite Pieces from PXG’s Twilight Round Collection appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/first-look/my-3-favorite-pieces-from-pxgs-twilight-round-collection/