New to Pickleball? Check Out These Best-Selling Pickleball Paddles

I know what you’re thinking. Why the heck are you talking about pickleball? You’re a golf equipment website!

Have you walked into a PGA TOUR Superstore lately? Pickleball gear has its own section! Maybe the preppy country club you belong to finally got some courts. I’ve played at plenty of courses where the dinks and dunks of that little green whiffle ball being batted back and forth can be heard from every tee box and green.

Pickleball and golf go hand in hand. Both cater to a similar demographic and they’re sports that I consider “lifetime” activities, sports you can play for most of your life.

I have played more than I care to admit and even though I’d still get schooled by some random 60-year-old, I’ve gained a new appreciation for the sport.

Once you’ve tried it, it’s easy to see why it’s so addictive. It’s not dissimilar to golf. Understanding pickleball equipment and where to start will make your journey to pickleball stardom a much more rewarding experience.

Here’s a brief list of some of the best-selling pickleball paddles.

Hero pickleball starter set

If you aren’t sure where to start, this is a great place! The Hero Pickleball Starter Set from Diadem Sports comes with two glass-fiber paddles, two pickleballs and a mesh carrying case. Grab this set, find a buddy and challenge those elderly neighbors who are always telling you to get off their lawn.

Check Price

Mav E Pro pickleball paddle

Stick with me, here. Like golf clubs, pickleball paddles have different construction and rely on different materials to produce spin, power, etc. The Mav E Pro from Holbrook is a multi-material paddle with a polypropylene core and a carbon fiber exterior. Translation: it’s light.

Check Price

Gamma Fusion pickleball paddle

This is one of the more budget-friendly options on our list but it’s a great paddle nonetheless. It’s billed as a top-tier starter paddle so it’s a great option if you’re aren’t quite ready to turn pro. You can always upgrade later.

Check Price

SLK Evo Control Max 2.0 pickleball paddle

Both beginners and advanced players will enjoy the pop and feel of the SLK Evo Control Max 2.0. It has a polymer core, carbon-fiber face and weighs less than eight ounces. It’s a good blend of comfort, control and affordability.

Check Price

PCKL Pro Series pickleball paddle

Designed with a sweet spot that’s both larger and higher on the face, this carbon-fiber paddle is great for those who love a good volley. It’s on the pricier side but it’s a good upgrade if you’re started to wear out your starter set.

Check Price

The post New to Pickleball? Check Out These Best-Selling Pickleball Paddles appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/new-to-pickleball-check-out-these-best-selling-pickleball-paddles/