Our 5 Favorite Golf Ball Designs

You already know from our extensive testing here at MyGolfSpy that we are serious about finding the best and brightest when it comes to absolutely everything golf, including golf balls. While performance and data will always be at the heart of what we do, color and design are in the eye of the beholder.

Every golfer has a preference when it comes to ball color and if you find yourself straying away from the classic white, your options have never looked this good!

These are our five favorite golf ball designs.*

*No particular order

1. Vice Shade

One of the more understated designs on this list, the Vice Shade features a gentle gradient between two different colors. Available on the Pro and Pro Plus, I’ve really enjoyed playing these and have found them super-easy to spot in the rough. Look, y’all, we all wind up there from time to time ….

Check Price

2. Vice Drip

Vice has been seriously shaking things up in the ball design world and the Vice Drip is easily one of my favorites on this short list. The drip design is an option for their Pro, Pro Plus and new Pro Air line of balls. The colors are subtle enough that I found they didn’t make me overly focus on the ball but they definitely made my ball stand out on the fairway with the drip design.

Check Price

3. Srixon Divide

This is easily one of the most polarizing designs on the list and it might have a few folks divided. (I’ll see myself out.) On the course, I found these incredibly easy to spot and if the colorway is a little too bright for you, give them a shot on the practice green. I found the way the colors split made it super-easy to see and feel how my putts were rolling.

Check Price

4. TaylorMade Tour Response Stripe

If you lean a little more towards traditional white but still want increased alignment on the greens, the Tour Response Stripe might tick all the boxes for you. I loved how I wasn’t overwhelmed by the color with these balls. Using them around the green, I was impressed with the amount of feedback the pattern gave me.

Check Price

5. Bridgestone Mindset

Bridgestone Mindset golf ball

Y’all know we had to finish this list off with something a little funky! The Bridgestone Mindset is still technically a white golf ball but the Mindset technology visual aid sets it apart from the rest of the TOUR B lineup.

Check Price

What are your favorites?

For the past few years, ball designs and colorways have been pushing the limit. From increased alignment to higher visibility, these represent potential additions to every golfer’s tool kit. 

What colors or designs do you play? Bold? Classic white? Let us know below!

The post Our 5 Favorite Golf Ball Designs appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/our-five-favorite-golf-ball-designs/