Testers Wanted: Me And My Golf True Grip Glove

If you watch YouTube, you are likely familiar with the Me and My Golf channel. Hosts Andy and Piers have nearly a million subscribers. They have made hundreds of videos with tips, tricks and other content that is fun, innovative and informative.

The Me and My Golf True Grip Glove

Andy and Piers have branched out from the YouTube world, offering a product that is purpose-built to fix a large issue many golfers have – the grip.

The Me and My Golf True Grip Glove is a golf glove and grip training aid all in one. It features clear visual cues and materials that help golfers get their grip into the proper placement every time.

Not only that, but included with the glove is access to exclusive videos about the glove, how to train with it and what to look for when using it. All of this is accessible through a QR code included with the golf glove.

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for golfers who struggle with their grip, who have a big hook or slice or just want to hit straighter shots. The golf grip can be a difficult thing to perfect. We are keen to see if the Me and My Golf True Grip Glove can cure your grip issues.

For this testing opportunity, four golfers will be selected to test, review and keep a Me and My Golf True Grip Glove.

Are you struggling with big misses left or right and want to see if this glove can help cure them?

*This testing opportunity is open to all registered Forum members worldwide.

*Available for left- and right-handed golfers.

*Registration closes July 24.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on July 30.

The post Testers Wanted: Me And My Golf True Grip Glove appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/testers-wanted-me-and-my-golf-true-grip-glove/