The 5 Coolest Custom Wedges We Found on the Internet

Ever wanted to put your own “stamp” on your golf game but never had the courage to take the leap? Look no further. Customization is no longer just for the pros. Weekend warriors, range rats and everyone in between now have more options than ever when it comes to customizing their sticks. It’s become a badge of individualism. 

Whether you engrave the name of a loved one or show off your school pride, displaying that personal touch with golf clubs is more popular than ever. 

Back in 2014, MyGolfSpy released the #pimplist: a compilation of wedges showcasing the creativity of the golf community. Now, in 2024, here are some of the newest wedge designs that caught our eye.

1. Grind Your Golf – SM9 Vokey “Mystery Machine”

Become one of the gang as Fred, Velma, Daphne, Shaggy and Scoob bring the Mystery Machine to life with this one of a kind wedge. Laser-engraved and hand-painted, this wedge may just solve all your wedge game mysteries. The next time you take your competitors’ money on the 18th green, they’ll be saying, “I would’ve gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for (you) meddling kids.”

2. Grind Your Golf – SM10 Vokey “Bart’s Self Talk”

Grind Your Golf creates more cartoon nostalgia with this “Simpsons” themed wedge. Springfield’s resident troublemaker will help you escape all sorts of trouble on the course with this design. Just like its “Mystery Machine” counterpart, this wedge shows unreal craftsmanship anyone would envy. Just don’t put it in detention and you two will get along just fine.

3. Well Struck – SM8 Vokey “Elephant Print”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Custom Golf Gear (@well_struck)

They say an elephant never forgets and, with wedges like these in your bag, no one will forget them! These wedges show enough Crimson Tide pride that even Miss Terry would be pleased! The matte black finish coupled with the red colorway and elephant print is too clean. Why these aren’t in Justin Thomas’s bag is anyone’s guess. Either way … Roll. Damn. Tide

4. Excelsior Wedge Works – Kirkland Signature “Food Court”

Nothing beats a $1.50 glizzy/soda combo, but these wedges make a strong case. Pair that with a $1.99 pizza slice and you hit the triumvirate of the Costco food court. While these wedges might not cost $3.49 and hit like a dog at the turn, they are sure to add some nice zip to your bag. Just don’t let the grease drip on the grooves.  

5. Pajamas Golf – Assorted “Father’s Day”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Pajamas Golf (@pajamasgolf)

What better way to say “Happy Father’s Day” than with a custom wedge featuring Dad’s favorite things? Pajamas Golf just did that. Paw Patrol, kids’ names, you name it. The sky’s the limit and Pajamas Golf delivers. Personally, Rocky and the rest of the Paw Patrol gang can emblazon my wedges any day. I need all the help I can get to escape any trouble my golf game gets me into.

How do you like your wedges?

Wedge stamping has evolved from simple initials to works of art. From the whole spectrum of colors to images, designs and more, wedge personalization is more accessible than ever. 

How do you like your wedges? Clean? Bold? Simple? Let us know!

The post The 5 Coolest Custom Wedges We Found on the Internet appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/the-5-coolest-custom-wedges-we-found-on-the-internet/