The MOST Comfortable Pair of Shorts I’ve Ever Worn are On Sale!

Today’s deal checks all the boxes on what I’m looking for in a golf short – and what you should look for too. Comfort? Check. Modern Fit? You got it. Zero motion restriction? Oh yeah, these shorts have you covered there, too. To make it even sweeter, these won’t cost you an arm and a leg to grab a pair.

Save $15 on 7″ and 9″ Men’s Performance Shorts from Avalon Golf Co.

Premium materials, premium performance

Available in 10 different colors as well as 7″ and 9″ inseam lengths, you’re sure to find a pair that meets your preference. These shorts are constructed with “AVG Tour Fabric,” a proprietary technical blend of polyamide and elastane that is designed to breathe and stretch while keeping you comfortable all day long. With a tailored, slim fit design, you’ll look just as good (or in my case, better) as you play.

Grab a pair of the Men’s Performance shorts from Avalon Golf Co. today. You can thank me later.

Check Price

The post The MOST Comfortable Pair of Shorts I’ve Ever Worn are On Sale! appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/the-most-comfortable-pair-of-shorts-ive-ever-worn-are-on-sale/