Throw These Golf Balls Away!

</div>

Q: What would you say to somebody who’s playing refurbished golf balls?

I get it. I get the concept. They’re cheaper. It’s appealing. Sounds legit because they’re out there in the store so you think if it’s in a store it’s got to be legit.

Don’t buy them, ever.

If you have them, I would suggest opening up your trash can immediately and dumping them in.

And you might be thinking I’m maybe overreacting to that. I think if you’ve seen what we’ve seen, you’d be appalled. Sometimes it will be a Bridgestone underneath the new paint job. That’s the equivalent of owning a Nissan Altima and getting a paint job and thinking it’s a Lexus.

Tat’s not the same. It’s trickery. It’s bullshit. It shouldn’t be done in the industry. In my opinion.

It’s like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. And we all know that when we’ve bitten into those ones we don’t like. That’s pretty much what you’re gonna get in every ball in a box of recycled refurbished or Reload golf balls.

Friends don’t let friends play bad balls. Check out our comprehensive golf ball buying guide to find the right ball for your game.

The post Throw These Golf Balls Away! appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/throw-these-golf-balls-away/