WATCH: Incredible snap hook from Viktor Hovland

Viktor Hovland has been able to produce some incredible pieces of golfing brilliance already.

A snap hook is usually regarded as an unwanted mishit but sometimes it’s called for and the Norwegian showed his ability to pull off the shot at the perfect time.

Drink this one in as he curves it around the trees.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Golf Swing Drills (@golfswing.drills)

Hovland admits it hasn’t been a great season compared to 2023 when he won the FedEx Cup.

“Yeah, hasn’t been my best year,” Hovland said of his campaign.

“Struggled for basically the whole year. It’s been a little bit challenging.”

He said that erratic play was frustrating.

“I mean, it’s just not that fun to play golf when you don’t know where the ball is going,” Hovland said.

“I do pride myself in trying to make the best out of it, but it gets to a point where you kind of lose that belief — you just see a shot, and that’s not good enough.

“I can try to grind my hardest. I can try to chip in from there. But you do that too often, too many times during the course of a round or a tournament, it’s too much to overcome, and I feel like it’s a waste of time for me to be playing golf if that’s where I’m at. I’d rather be off the golf course and work on it, trying to figure out why I’m doing those things.

“But hey, that’s how it goes sometimes, and I feel like I’ve learned even more about my golf swing, which I didn’t really think I could, so there’s always stuff to learn, and I’m super pumped about kind of where I’m headed.

“I’m not sure how long it’s going to take for me to play my best golf. It might be this week. It might be next week. But at least now I’m on a path to progress. I’m on a path to improvement.”

READ MORE: How Viktor Hovland transformed his chipping and the tips amateurs can learn

The post WATCH: Incredible snap hook from Viktor Hovland appeared first on Golf365.

Article Link: WATCH: Incredible snap hook from Viktor Hovland - Golf365