What’s in Your Bag? Random WITB of the Week

Perhaps one of the most interesting things about golf is that no two golfers are alike, and thus, neither are their bags.

Each week we’re going to highlight a random WITB from the MyGolfSpy Forum, for no reason other than curiosity. It’s always good to see what other golfers are playing. Have a WITB you’d like to share? Head over to the forum.

In the meantime, buckle up and take in our first submission, courtesy of Rob Person

Random WITB

Rob’s Comments:

Having gone through a number of changes in the last few months,  I’m happy to say that not a single club is the same as when I started playing a few years ago.

Through both testing opportunities, and with the help of fellow spies knowledge, it has been fantastic to play with these clubs!  I’ve seen great gains in both my on course management and scoring!

Would you game this bag? Drop a comment down below and let me know if you would PLAY or TRADE.

The post What’s in Your Bag? Random WITB of the Week appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Article Link: https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/whats-in-your-bag-random-witb-of-the-week/