Japan’s Miyu Yamashita put on a show on the final day of the Aramco Korea Championship, firing a course record of 63 to win by three shots with a total of 22-under-par.
The world number five had led from the 36-hole mark and was bogey-free once again at New Korea Country Club.
The 25-year-old from Osaka began well with birdies on the third, fifth and eighth and 10th holes to put herself in a good position with seven holes to go.
However, Czechia’s Sara Kouskova was hot on her heels, but Yamashita rolled in three birdies in four holes before making an eagle on 17 to seal her fourth win of 2026.
It was the Japanese star’s second title on the Ladies European Tour, as she also won the 2025 AIG Women’s Open to record her first major title.
“I’m so happy. Today my shot-making, my putting, everything was feeling so good. I had trust in my game. I like this course,” said Yamashita.
“It’s my first time playing this tournament and I’m so happy to win, and I also didn’t think I could win so many times, so I’m happy about that.”
Czechia’s Kouskova finished in solo second place on 19-under-par, after she also fired a course record of 63 at New Korea Country Club.
For all the scores from the tournament, click here.
The post Yamashita wins Aramco Korea Championship appeared first on Golf News.
Article Link: Yamashita wins Aramco Korea Championship - Golf News | Golf Magazine